Bu bir paragraf. Bu metni değiştirmek veya düzenlemek için tıklayın. Çok kolay.
VIENNA CLASSICAL MUSIC ACADEMY
2nd INTERNATIONAL CLASSICAL MUSIC COMPETITION “Spring” - 2022
COMPETITION RULES & REGULATIONS
1. The competition is open to musicians of all ages and nationalities
2. Applications are made according to the principles in this specification.
3. Competitors from the time this application, declared that it accepts all the rules of the competition and be deemed to have committed
4. Participants can apply at www.viennaclassicalmusic.org , the official website, by uploading all the necessary documents from the application tab.
The contest will be held under 4 main headings.
STRING INSTRUMENTS (harp - guitar – violin – viola – violoncello - double bass),
WIND INSTRUMENTS ( flute – clarinet – oboe – bassoon – trumpet – trombone – saxophone – horn – tuba )
ALL CLASSICAL MUSIC PERCUSSION INSTRUMENTS
*Participants can apply for the competition with a work of their choice.
*The length of the works is limited to a maximum of 15 minutes. (There is no minimum time limit)
*Selected works should be chosen based on Classical Music or Modern Classical Music forms. (Not Pop, Jazz, etc..)
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR PARTICIPATION
* ID of the participant.
* Resume and contact information of the participant (e-mail, telephone)
* Photo of the participant at least 300 dpi resolution
* YouTube link of the performance. Durations of the works limited to a maximum of
15 minutes (There is no minimum time)
* Confirmation letter and parental identity stating that he/she will participate in the contest received from his parents for participants under the age of 18.
* A receipt showing that the application fee for the competition has been paid by any of the options specified on the payment tab on the website.
* It is not possible for the competitors to impose any copyright or restriction on all audio and video recordings at each stage of the competition organized by the organization. All broadcasting rights of the content belong to the institution organizing the contest.
AGE GROUPS AND PARTICIPATION FEES
CATEGORY A (95 Euro) Those who have completed the age of 27 on the date of the application deadline of the competition
CATEGORY B (95 Euro) Those who are at least 19 years old and at most 26 years old on the application deadline of the contest.
CATEGORY C (75 Euro) Those who are at least 16 years old and at most 18 years old on the application deadline of the contest.
CATEGORY D (75 Euro) Those who are at least 13 years old and at most 15 years old on the application deadline of the contest.
CATEGORY E (75 Euro) Those who have reached the age of 12 at the latest on the application deadline of the contest.
1. The winners of the A and B age categories will be entitled to a certificate of participation and a medal of the competition. They will be performing with the Streichinstrumente Kammerorchester des Wiener Stadtorchesters (String Chamber Orchestra of Vienna City Orchestra) at the Spring concert of the "Wiener Stadtorchester Four Seasons" concert series to be held on 21.05.2022
2. The winners of the C-D-E categories will be entitled to receive a certificate of participation and a competition medal and will be entitled to give a recital at Mozarthaus Vienna on 20.05.2022
3. A Certificate and a V.C.M.A. Competition Medal will be given to the participants who receive 2nd and 3rd prizes in all categories and disciplines.
4. Special prizes may be awarded to any of the top three prize winners, a few, or to the jury of contestants who have failed to qualify for the top three prizes. This number does not exceed three.
5. Participants, there is no right to appeal to the competition process and results.
6. Award winners cannot transfer their rewards and rights to others.
7. All participants who have won a degree in the competition are invited to the concert and award ceremony. Accommodation, transportation, and all kinds of expenses belong to them.
* The works will be evaluated by the determined juries.
* The decisions made are final and cannot be changed.
* Communication with the jury members until the competition ends is a reason for disqualification
10.04.2022 Application deadline.
20.04.2022 Announcement of the winners.
21.05.2022 Wiener Stadtorchester Four Season Spring Concert at Vienna