Vienna Classical Music Academy International Composition Competition 2021
COMPETITION RULES & REGULATIONS
• The competition is open to composers of all ages and nationalities
• The subject of the composition is free.
• Works that have been published before but have not won a competition can participate.
• Compositions should be prepared as PDF and submitted anonymously.
• Composers should not write their credentials on the note
• Participants can send as many works as they want.
• They can participate with the work(s), solo and more instruments.
• In the orchestration of the works, piano, strings, winds, brasses, percussions, guitar, harp, vocal, choir can be preferred. Any desired instrument combination or solo can be preferred.
• Sections of the works should be presented in A4 format, until 19.07.2021 in PDF format.
• The length of the works is limited to a maximum of 15 minutes.
• Participation fee is 35 euro per work.
• Compositions must be Anonymous.
• If the work presented by the composer was performed or participated in another composition contest, a description should be included.
•Candidates can make their applications until July 19, 2021, from the application tab on the site, or by sending the following documents to the official e-mail address of the organization.
* ID of the participant.
* Resume and contact information of the participant (e-mail, telephone, postal address)
* Photo of the participant at least 300 dpi resolution
* Compositions should be prepared as PDF (A4) and submitted anonymously.
* Youtube link, mp4 recording, mp3 recording. If live recording is not available, it can be recorded in any DAW (Digital Audio Workstation) program and delivered in an understandable mix and mastering (Not required)
* Confirmation letter and parental identity stating that he / she will participate in the contest received from his parents for participants under the age of 18.
* A receipt showing that the application fee for the competition has been paid by any of the options specified on the payment tab on the website.
• The works will be evaluated by the determined juries.
• The decision made is final and cannot be changed.
• Communication with the jury members until the competition ends is a reason for disqualification.
19.07.2021 - Application deadline.
10.08.2021 - Announcement of the finalists.
19.08.2021 - Winners announcements. (The winners will be invited to the award ceremony in MOZARTHAUS VIENNA, which Vienna Classical Music Academy International Composition Competition 2021 will organize on September 19, 2021.)
19.09.2021 - Award Ceremony at MOZARTHAUS VIENNA to the winners of the competition